BABIES, ONES & TWOS
Even our youngest children can learn about God. In our infant rooms we use a curriculum that shares biblical concepts through play. Leaders share Bible conversations, songs, and play to teach children about God and His love.
WHAT TO BRING
Please include the following items in your child’s diaper bag:
- Two or three diapers
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice or water according to your child’s needs
- A change of clothes just in case
- Please label all baby’s items, including pacifiers
BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR CHILD’S ROOM
- Check in your child at a kiosk or Family Welcome desk. Please place one name label on the front of your child and hand the second to your child's classroom leader. The third label has only the security code and will be used at pick-up to match to your child's name tag.
- If your child has allergies, please place an “Allergy Alert" sticker on your child.
DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD
Drop off your child, giving the preschool teacher any special instructions, and diaper bag. If needed, you will be paged by using the last 4 digits of your phone number displayed on the boards in the Worship Center.
We’ve learned the best preschool goodbyes are brief, and separation becomes easier over time. Our leaders will engage your child in fun activities, but if your child cries for an extended time, we will page you.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
To pick up your child, present your matching security sticker to the teacher and your child will be released to you. If you lose your label you can return to a manned check-in kiosk to have it reprinted. Our security is paramount, and we will not release preschoolers to anyone without the proper matching label. Don’t forget to take all your belongings.
TAKE HOME PAPER
A monthly Parent Cue is available outside each classroom. These informational sheets provide cues about what children have learned in class, activities they may have been involved in, and ideas of how you can continuing your child’s teaching at home.
YOUR CHILD’S HEALTH
To keep our kids healthy, we thank you for not checking in a child with a severe runny nose, fresh cold (four days or less), fever, undiagnosed rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other signs of illness.
NURSING MOMS AREA
At the Lenexa Campus, there is a nursing mother’s room located in commons area near The Reef check in area. At the Speedway Campus, nursing mothers are encouraged to sit in the VIP section of the main worship center, located on the third floor.